Revive Autobody Repair Centre (Revive) was established in the year 2014 as a Non-Structural Minor Repair Centre also known as a Speed Repair Shop but has since been developed into a Major Structural Repair shop through re-investment in facilities and training of staff.
Revive currently operate from Paulshof, Rivonia and covers surrounding areas within Sandton and JHB North.
Revive is insurance approved and is certified as a Major Structural Repairer through SAMBRA and RMI.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Revives product offering seeks to address these challenges by achieving the following:
- Provide the insurance industry with a majority Black Owned Repairer Group that understands the requirements of their industry
- Provide a Repairer Group that understands how to treat an insurance client fairly and appropriately
- Provide the insurance industry with a transparent and open business operational model managed and driven by technology, service targets and win-win relationship managed between insurer and Revive
- Assist in achieving motor body transformation targets not only by ownership but by Staff and Supplier development programmes which will be centrally managed and reported on
- Provide a 1-stop facilitator to cut through problem solving issues that come with running multiple branches in a Autobody Repair Group
- Change perceptions and most importantly to enhance the industry in terms of service delivery